It’s been a little while since I have been here, workshops, things happening, designing, making, finishing thing up so here are a few highlights from my past few weeks. Finishing up the forget-me-not: Got caught in an almighty rain storm, but it was beautiful although damp: Spent time trying to photograph bluebells for […]
A new year, just five days in after a busy December and Christmas time, I have some plans for what I want to do in 2013 and already things are underway. A new studio set-up and a promise to myself to spend more time making my own work, painting and drawing, it has to be […]
Maybe a reason that I haven’t been posting so much is the fact there are 3 buildings to be looked after, a crazy idea about moving house and that my once small twins reached the grand old age of 15. That’s all. I am trying to keep up though but after a flexible arrangement with […]
Working away on things I can’t show you, secrets. Firstly a series of book illustrations (sneak peek) Secondly something to knit Made some mini bunting for Outcasts Reading Museum Jubilee Project A friend gave me some badges, that was a secret too A picture from a walk in Portugal of the twins What […]
There has been silence here, but not silence in my life and that was what I was looking for, some silence and space. It’s probably a bit like the grass being greener on the other side but really my head was just so full of information and ideas and things happening that were beyond […]
I have been thinking about a breather for a while and I alluded to things I’d felt I had left behind in a short tweet/fb status the other day and online and realworld friends added some words too. Why is it so hard to stop and breath, sometimes I think I have forgotten to […]
As you can see in the post below (or over here) we had a fab time at the party but like every event there are pictures that cause multi amusement so in honour of my wonderful and crazy friends here is an alternative version of the evening. Okay, putting my hands up – we had […]
Just sending you all some knitty love and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas x x x see you in 2010
Sometimes the weeks are so inspiring that I can barely sleep – there are so many things planned and happening and then suddenly I remember the admin work that has to be done to keep it all going and I lift my head out of the clouds and crack on again. So I have done […]
Jacksons Birthday Candle Pattern (it’s free)
- alabamawhirly: Thank you Lea, that is very kind : )...
- lea lacoste: gorgeous!! most definitely my favorite piece from ...
- Plant Dyed Yarns »: […] this yarn s created by a painter, using ...
- Ella: Wow you've been busy! Love the Granny Squares! An...
- alabamawhirly: yes Zoe, they will be running again : ) Thank you ...
- Zoe: I LoVe your hair and you look sooo gorgeous in tha...
- Richard: Hi there! I have created a new crochet charity and...
- more knitting and a busy week/end June 19, 2009
- Reasons to be slacking May 13, 2009
- Camping and going away July 26, 2009
- and the treats kept coming July 19, 2009
- I love a competition September 25, 2009
- lovely suprises in the post June 15, 2009
- Love November 21, 2012