Working away on things I can’t show you, secrets. Firstly a series of book illustrations (sneak peek) Secondly something to knit Made some mini bunting for Outcasts Reading Museum Jubilee Project A friend gave me some badges, that was a secret too A picture from a walk in Portugal of the twins What […]
We’re back from a break at my parents (jumpers are above in the shot). I could fill this post with just the photos I took and drawings I have done for new ideas – I am creaking at the sides with excitement. I loved: the sunshine, walking on the beach with my dad, resuming my […]
Jacksons Birthday Candle Pattern (it’s free)
- Ella: Wow you've been busy! Love the Granny Squares! An...
- alabamawhirly: yes Zoe, they will be running again : ) Thank you ...
- Zoe: I LoVe your hair and you look sooo gorgeous in tha...
- Richard: Hi there! I have created a new crochet charity and...
- fatima malagueira: Looks like you had a great time, thank you for sha...
- fatima malagueira: Beautiful post. Release is the way forward, I find...
- skeinqueen: absolutely the right thing to do - get it all out,...
- more knitting and a busy week/end June 19, 2009
- Camping and going away July 26, 2009
- Reasons to be slacking May 13, 2009
- and the treats kept coming July 19, 2009
- I love a competition September 25, 2009
- lovely suprises in the post June 15, 2009
- Love November 21, 2012
- Aunt Elsie’s Christmas Do, Thurs 5 – Sat 7 December November 21, 2013
- I have missed you November 14, 2013
- so since I have last been here June 17, 2013
- Making and Art Classes with me. May 10, 2013
- The things I have done.. May 7, 2013
- The things I have made – running away to the sea – part III April 10, 2013
- Running away to the Sea – part II April 10, 2013