Here are some things I found:
- penguins or rather a penguin found in the snow and it makes me smile
- saying what you think – I said some things out loud that have been keeping me awake at night for a long time, then other people say they are thinking the same as you and it makes you realise that maybe it is right.
- starting to paint and draw everyday is like taking a lid of something that can’t be replaced, like popping a cork on champagne or opening a tin of sardines, it can’t be undone, it doesn’t stop and it’s perpetual and you remember it never went away, you were just pretending
- the world wide web can be an amazing thing and a good friend lost because of war and regime can be found again many years later
- Here is something else I found/ got sent to me many years ago (April 2007) and I passed on, where is it now?